Thursday, November 13, 2008

D M T

D.M.T - would just be the title of this post..






no reason..just some regular alphas that would just represent the whole Days, Months and Time... that i've missed blogging, even missed out tonnes of opportunity to gather with my loveones..






here me go...sitting in my newly decorated room..(hah..as if, as nothings has been done), without any bedsheet on the mattress and hunching my back swaying my fingers on the keyboard typing this...




listening to same music album of my month by Eason Chan's new album "DOn't Want 2 Let Go" (freakish nice album, meaningful soothing tunes that would just makes me juicing inside out..even listening to it while im doing my business in the toilet.)




What've been doing most of my Days & Months of my Time, has been divided into:


1.Being Emo once every now and then


2.Trying to TOOTB but failed, as just being lazy to think out of the box.


3. Chipping into my Family Business


4.Making waves in the freelance industry..but ...sigh..


5.Thinking of someone, somewhere, out there


6.Eating and not sporting..which is so not me...


7. Lacking of proper sleep makes my hair drops


8. Cracking my head on what to type here...

hmm...





dot dot dot.....










.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
boring huh my blog...

well..spark a lil bit of stuff lo then...










i also did some stuff that just makes me happy of doing so...hehe..









let the pictures do the talking only bah...















He Snaps, She Slaps away














He Snaps again, She Show sad face



He SMile~ She Smile~

He Emo~ SHe Emos 2..

He Eyes Sparkles, She Eyes Sparkling ( v both bercurang-an)



guess thats all.

wait for few more months bah....


or dun wait at all...(visit other blogs lo)



1 comment:

Joanne® said...

hahaa...
you and your dog so funny la...