Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bourbon & Toppo Pretzel Chocolates

it could just be the perfect night..perfect moments.. perfect day..a perfect plan..a perfect US~.....

but it all ended on the day you asked about the meaning of Rihanna's Unfaithful music song, while the radio rhymes the tune of sorrow, sadness, pain, guilt, rejection, lies and unfaithfulness down my car radio speaker. i just kept quiet, as it killing me inside...
The Click 5 - Empty , follows after that..what a good arrangement picked by our local radio stations

i've clean up my room, packed my stuff, arrange my table, a bottle of wine, a photo frame, tidy neat bed, lots of love filling my heart and mind, prepare for your coming..... BUT........


i guess the music of 屋顶 , will just remain in our dreams...

4 comments:

Chin Shi Jing said...

kena tagged jor..hahaha..see my blog

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers were approximately 250 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?