Thursday, May 31, 2007

Accueillir -June- | | | Au Revoir -May-

well well well, another month is ending soon, and here comes the middle year of 2007.
First half of my year, i could say that..i've done nothing interesting, except for the whole load of uni assignments that makes people looking for Tanjung Rambutan Map.(try Yahoo)

For the month of May, i guess its the busiest day of the month so far. Nope, not bz with homework as im having my semester break until early June, where my intern with Red Communication will kick off..(worried to the max i tell u)

-List of buziNess-
1.Eat
2.Sleep
3. Shit
4.ok i'll cut the crap
5.Working part time as a driver for Adsvantage
6.Working part time again as a logistic assistant
7.Working part time again and again...(this time with KLpac doing short film)
8.Working part time as a maid...cleaning dog's pee and poo whenever im home ALONE..

haih...how i wish that i could experience a Dog's life..not forever, but maybe during my semester break only....
If i own a power of changing into any dog breed and back to human form at anytime..i would choose to be hmm..





Paris Hilton's Chi hua hua maybe =) wee~ small , cute and everything nice.
enjoying being serve food 5 meals a day..i can just bark non stop, make my owner goes Mad and give whatever that i want..(dog snacks, ice cream or maybe~) .. best thing, i can pee and poo whenever, wherever i want..
well, im not gonna talk about the sexual issue here, but.. have to mention as well lar,

a dog's xxx life is just like Touch & GO..
"I come, I see, i Laid"
in the middle of street, behind the alley - if you know what i mean-



ok, i'll stop with the dog thing. im just expressing my sieness everyday taking care of my dogs..
not really consider it as MY DOGS..because...3 of that bugger are more close to my sister..
well..jeolusy kills sometimes ^^ but...whatever lar.. tak perlu hirau..



Accueillir June Au Revoir May, is what im gonna do..
accepting another challenging month ahead, dealing with my industrial training, managing my
- eat shit sleep- time, and focusing on You, who gives us peace, guides & protect us your beloved Children and You determine our plan, succeeded through You to Us.


Leviticus 26:6


6 " 'I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove savage beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.

5 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

hey....u work for adsvantage part time also din call me.....haha....anyways...all the best in ur training k...gambatte....

L i o N e L p L o y said...

hey hey
how to call u
they need driver to drive a 4 wheel drive..manual somemore..
i faint for them..but lucky can master the truck well..
erm..my college friend intro 1 ma..
next time..
if u got also ajak me lar =p

Jo-Anne said...

haha...i wan also...aiyo...4 wheel drive oni mar.....hehe...manual ok la....i also drive manual car.....haha haha....

anyways...all the best for your industrial attachment ya....

Anonymous said...

r u sure dog life is syiok as u imagine???kakakakaka~

-commented while i was in my office snake-ING!- wahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

forget to say JiaYou u..Lionel,Rockss the intern to the max!!!JiaYou JiaYou!