Friday, December 14, 2007

Ces t la vie



its 4pm..dated 14 of december..
Music playing: Acha & Irwansyah - Ada Cinta ~蔡健雅 - 走過的路 ~ 梁静茹 - Ces t la vie

what makes me to blog...


i don't really know..


i shud had just flipped my notes and study for tomorrow's film examination..


but..yet again..


laziness and stubborness had caused me to ...well, laze around.


whats the use of drinking coffee, or eating snacks that could makes me awake and focus


when i didnt really put the effort to read my notes..


haha...God know's why...







listening to music at the same time reading up some "notes' posted on the internet...it makes me wonder...whether is it the appropriate way of me ...handling my life..


well..things are messy than it thought it may be..just thinking about us..


i know that u've long wanting a cake on ur birthday...i did not do it for u ..


instead ..i've did so many surprises for my friends...


driving here and there...wangsa maju...pj...making wishes 4 my fwens ...staying over at friends place..sacrificing just for my friends birthday...but not for u ..


well...its just tat, we've long departed...leading our own ways on life..hope that you would take care and don't think of all the negative things ya...


hoping that things will transform into blossom of flowers...which contains beautiful coloured lively petals
thatwill gives us a headstart ahead for us..in the distant future..


walking away to our destined path..is what we gonna do...




and 1 more thing..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Happy Belated Birthday 3 "S"~